Currently accepting sponsorships for 2017 programming.
LET’S MAKE MURALS HAPPEN
Do you love supporting public art in your city?
Murals and outdoor public art improve the lives of communities, inspire creativity and increase tourism. The Oklahoma Mural Syndicate (OMS) is a newly-created nonprofit set up to foster and assist in the production of murals throughout Oklahoma. OMS is the only nonprofit solely dedicated to funding artists to paint murals in the state. With your help, we can collectively fund and produce new public works of art for all communities to enjoy. We have artists lined up, walls booked and murals ready to be painted.
We just need you. All donations help.
Plaza Walls, a curated rotating mural project in the Plaza District, has expanded to include large-scale murals on several public-facing walls with high visibility. Artists will execute murals the week of the second Friday art walks and new murals will debut during LIVE on the Plaza monthly. Plaza Walls has become one of the top tourist attractions in the Plaza District. It has received a tremendous amount of support from the surrounding businesses and community – including Mayor Mick Cornett, features on news Channel 4, Channel 5 and Freedom 43, with features in many publications, like Art Focus, Oklahoma Gazette and The Oklahoman.
Donate $500 to get recognized on a mural!
We have 8 murals scheduled to paint this year for the Plaza Walls Project, and if you give $500 or more, we will proudly provide recognition on a mural. Either a “Dedicated to” or “Sponsored by” in the lower right corner with your name or company’s logo prominently displayed for all to see how you support the public arts in Oklahoma. For any organization, this is a great way to reach tens of thousands of prospective customers, with the opportunity to be part of a cool, exciting and unique project that’s guaranteed to grab their attention.
Potential Exposure: 300,000 monthly visitors and drivers in the Plaza District.
$500 Mural Partner
Fund one-half of an artist stipend!
- Shared recognition on a mural with (up to 2 sponsors)
- One of two featured sponsors recognized on press release
- to all local news outlets
- Recognition on all social media channels
- Recognition in sponsor video released on mural debut
- 2 Plaza Walls T-shirts
- Recognition on website
$1,000 Mural Maker (Featured Sponsor)
You’re making murals happen!
- Recognition on a mural as a Featured Sponsor
- Featured recognition on press release to all local news outlets
- Featured recognition on all social media channels
- Featured sponsor on website
- 3 Plaza Walls T-shirts
$3,000 Ambassador of Murals (Featured Sponsor)
Woah! You just funded 3 murals!
- Recognition on 3 murals as a Featured Sponsor
- Featured recognition in video released on mural debut
- Featured sponsor recognized on all social media channels
- Booth during LIVE! on the Plaza every 2nd Friday during sponsorship
- Featured sponsor on website
- 4 Plaza Walls T-shirts
Allocation of Funds
Plaza Walls is managed by the Oklahoma Mural Syndicate, a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
Average artist stipends for sponsored murals in 2016 was approximately $1,000 per mural.
Excess funds cover operational costs and unsponsored murals.